Inforum Education Australia was established in July 2007 by Directors and owners, Simon and Jun Craft. The school commenced operations with one class and has now grown to 9 classes and 110 students, teaching General English, IELTS Exam Preparation, Advanced Master Class in Exam Preparation and Cambridge FCE Exam Preparation courses.
The mission of Inforum Education Australia is to deliver an innovative, superior quality international language and culture experience for our clients. This will be achieved by:
- Providing innovative, professional and enjoyable language solutions that exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Delivering service excellence to customers and stakeholders.
- Fostering closer links between our clients and Australians by providing maximum opportunities for students to work in and integrate into the local community.
- Delivering a range of quality, value for money accommodation solutions.
- Valuing diversity by recruiting clients from a wide range of countries and cultures.
- Inspiring and empowering employees through professional development and providing opportunities to innovate.
CRICOS Provider Code: 02894G
ABN: 54 124 743 237